The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in many family business meetings being moved from in-person gatherings to an online platform. To adapt and keep children and teens connected to each other and their family enterprise, Family Biz Kids is offering online programming during virtual annual meetings. We will work with your family to design a fun and interactive program to include intergenerational activities for all ages. The diverse skill sets of our educators ensure creative and dynamic programming. Please contact us if you would like a proposal.
Family Biz Kids
We are an educational consulting firm with over twenty five years of experience partnering with multi-generational family enterprises. We individually design and conduct high quality programs for children, teens and their families that primarily take place during family business retreats and meetings.
Next Generation Education and Leadership Programs
Our programs are designed to ensure a balance of fun and developmentally appropriate educational activities for all ages. The program elements include high quality childcare for very young children, camp-like educational programs for school age children, and social and educational curricula for teens and young adults. Our programs also focus on wealth and financial well-being, family culture, history, leadership, shared values and goals, and parenting education.
- Develop Next Generation interest in the continuity of family enterprise
- Foster bonding and good relationships between family members
- Provide opportunities to learn financial skills and wealth education
- Teach concepts and strategies that families can use to communicate and resolve conflicts among themselves
- Encourage appreciation for your family history, culture and values
- Identify children's talents, leadership assets and predisposed interests