Relational Development is Key
Family Biz Kids programs are dynamic, growing, changing, developing maturity, and evolving their own culture over time. Each program is designed to continue for generations. Relationships are nurtured and grown between family members, in addition to the Family Biz Kids principal and staff who commit to being a part of these programs year after year. This relational development is the cornerstone to supporting the next generation’s growth, commitment to business enterprises, and strong family relationships.
Client Specific Programs
We understand that children in multi-generational family enterprises are in a unique set of circumstances that provide them a myriad of opportunities, life experiences, and responsibilities to themselves and their families. We will work with your family to create experiential and relevant programming that uses nationally recognized financial core competency standards and focuses on the distinctive needs of your family enterprise.
Our professional assessment of your needs will establish meaningfulness in your family legacy that you want to be included in your program.
Each Program is Designed to:
- Deliver hands-on and experiential activities
- Develop relational bonding and shared experiences
- Construct opportunities to communicate the family's culture, values and history
- Introduce concepts and strategies to communicate and resolve conflicts
- Foster personal and professional growth
- Educate younger members through leadership and financial training
- Incorporate philanthropy and service
Support across generations through youth mentoring and parent coaching