Client Specific Programs
We understand the children in multi-generational family businesses are in a unique set of circumstances that provide them a myriad of opportunities, life experiences and responsibilities to themselves and their family enterprise. We will work with your family to create experiential and relevant programming that uses nationally recognized financial core competency standards and focuses on the distinctive needs of your family business.
Our professional assessment of your needs will establish all that is meaningful in your family legacy that you want included in your program.
Relational Development is Key
Family Biz Kids programs are dynamic, growing, changing, developing maturity and evolving their own culture over time. The programs are designed to continue for generations. Relationships are nurtured and grown between not only family members but the principal and Family Biz Kids staff who commit to be a part of these programs year after year. This relational development is the cornerstone to supporting the next generation’s development, commitment to business enterprises and strong family relationships.
Each Program is Designed to:
- Deliver hands-on and experiential learning and activities
- Educate younger members through leadership and financial training
- Develop relational bonding and shared experiences
- Support across generations through youth mentoring and parent coaching
- Construct opportunities to communicate the family's values and history
- Introduce concepts and strategies to communicate and resolve conflicts
- Foster personal and professional growth
- Incorporate philanthropy and service